An EHR created for your patients
- HCp® is a parametrized module that facilitates the normalized record according to leading international classifications within healthcare practice.
- It has an easy visualization of patient status, which allows knowing the clinical situation as well as diagnostic, therapeutic and administrative procedures already carried out or underway.
- It contains intuitive and agile assistants for registering various types of benefits that the patient receives from visits to different diagnostic, therapeutic and administrative procedures.
- It allows the characterization of cancer diagnosis attending to: location, sublocation, histology, molecular targets, staging/tumour burden and metastasis.
- It makes possible the selection and automatic unloading as well as requesting data from other Information Systems such as analytic tests, toxicities, completed diagnosis tests, etc.
- In addition, the association of alerts and reminders allows different professionals, in charge of patients, to visualize, remember and intervene.