Data Protection Policy and Cookies
INFORMÁTICA MÉDICO FARMACÉUTICA S.L. respects the legislation in force regarding personal data protection, users privacy and the secret and security of personal data, in accordance with the established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the provided personal data, taking into account the state of the technology, data nature and risks they are exposed to.
In particular, we inform you that your personal data may only be obtained for their use when they are appropriate, relevant and non excessive in the determined, explicit and legitimate field and purposes for those they have been obtained for.
Every time personal data are collected through the different ways of data entry, user will be informed, in a clear and unequivocal way, about the following points:
• Existence of use of personal data.
• The identity and contact data from the responsible for the use of the obtained personal data.
• Contact data from the security and privacy committee.
• The purpose of the use of the personal data and its legal basis.
• The recipients or the recipients’ categories of the personal data, in its case.
• In its case, the intention of the responsible to transfer personal data to a third country.
• The term or conservation criteria of the information.
• The existence of the right to request to the responsible for the use of personal data the access to the personal data from the interested, and their rectification or suppression, or their use limitation, the right to data portability, or to oppose to the use of the data. Likewise, the way of exercising these rights.
• When data use is based on the consent of the interested, there will exist the right of withdrawing the consent in any moment, without affecting the legality of the data use based in the previous to the withdrawing consent. If data use is not based in the consent, there will exist the right to oppose to the data use.
• The right to present a complaint to a control authority.
• The existence, in case they exist, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of the rights associated to that use.
A cookie is a text file that is stored in the user’s computer, smart phone or tablet in order to access certain web sites to store and retrieve navigation track from those devices. For more information about cookies we invite you to visit the following website: http://www.whatarecookies.com/.
In this website we use the following cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for the benefits of certain services specifically requested: if these cookies are deactivated our contents and services won’t be correctly displayed.
- Analysis Cookies help us monitoring users’ behavior and carrying out statistical analysis: if these cookies are disabled, the website will continue operating without harm to the information stored by the cookies about your navigation path through our website.
- Third Party Cookies: a third-party cookie is one that is placed on a user’s hard disk by a web site from a domain other than the one a user is visiting so that a site can remember something about users at a later time. Both are used to store surfing and personalization preferences as well as tracking information.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Google Analytics is an analytical tool that helps websites and owners of applications to understand the way in which their visitors interact with those websites and applications features. This tool can use a set of cookies to compile information and inform about the website use statistics without personally identifying Google’s visitors. More information about Google Analytics and privacy here.